The use of our Website is granted subject to the terms of this document.
In accessing our Website, you are granted a limited licence to use the intellectual property contained therein, and any data transferred remains our property to the fullest extent that the laws of Australia protect it as such.
This includes, but is not limited to any front-end code, images, icons, trademarks, markup, materials and data transferred to you. You are granted this licence on the condition that you will not use content for anything other than the purpose of navigating, accessing and using the functions of the site.
Tektyte® does not warrant that the website will always be available or that any data or information contained on the site is correct.
By accessing the Tektyte® site you agree not to rely on any information contained therein as being accurate.
Tektyte® make no representation or warranty via the images or text of the website. Where assessing the Tektyte® product in the context of a commercial relationship, no value whatsoever should be placed on the information contained on the website, and you ought to rely on direct communication with the Tektyte® sales team only.
Where any term of this contract is found by a court to be invalid, it does not operate to invalidate the entire contract, and is rather individually severed. Tektyte’s® failure to enforce any of the terms of this contract where breach or loss has been incurred or discovered does not amount to a waiver of either the term or the contract as a whole.
Any access not strictly for the purposes of reading the information contained on this website is a violation of the terms of this agreement and may also be an offence under Australian law. This includes, but is not limited to, any attempt to access the back-end of the hosted website, any attempt to use a brute force attack on the website via DDoS or other method, or any other method whatsoever which causes or creates a risk that, directly or indirectly, the website will be reduced in operation or become unavailable.
In addition to any criminal penalties, you agree to:
1. Tektyte® does not collect user profiles, although we may scrape anonymous data from you when you visit our site, for the purposes of analytics only. This data cannot identify you.
2. The only other data collected is voluntarily entered by you into our website via our form.
1. Any information we collect information is never disclosed to third parties.
2. Tektyte® will never send you spam, or unsolicited advertising emails.
3. Tektyte® will only ever use the information provided by you (e.g. your name, email address) to send you the updates about the Tektyte® product which you have requested. You can unsubscribe at any time.
1. Tektyte® will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects or uses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
1. The security of your data is paramount to us. Tektyte® employs best practice industry security measures to ensure that your data is not compromised.
2. We will never use any of your information, personal or otherwise, for a purpose which we do not clearly set out in this document.
1. If you wish to unsubscribe from our emails please press the unsubscribe link and your data will be deleted from our website. If you wish to otherwise have emails sent to a new address please enter your new address into the form as normal and unsubscribe manually from emails being sent to your old address.
2. If there are any other pressing issues regarding correcting or destroying your data, please contact us via the addresses on the website.
1. From time to time, Tektyte® may review and update its privacy statement. Revised versions will be updated on the website.