Class to handle a single LED panel of arbitrary size.
Display buffer for this LED panel. Data is written to the display buffer by the various draw/fill commands, then the contents of the buffer are pushed to the actual (physical) LED panel by the updatePanel() function.
Transmit the display buffer to the Point Runner over UDP so the content is displayed.
Update the Point Runner with the size of the attached LED strip / panel.
- length – Length of the LED strip / number of LEDs on the panel
changePixelColour(int pixel, int red, int green, int blue)¶
Changes the colour of a single pixel in the display buffer to the specified colour and applies gamma correction.
- pixel – Index of the pixel to be updated
- red – Red channel of the draw colour, in range [0,255]
- green – Green channel of the draw colour, in range [0,255]
- blue – Blue channel of the draw colour, in range [0,255]