The following suggestions will help to prolong the life of Log4.PoE device.
- If the device comes in contact with liquid or dust, please clean immediately.
- Do not touch the connection port of the device, as static electricity may harm components in the device.
- Do not hit, shake or drop the device to avoid damage and injury.
- Do not place the battery, device or charger in a microwave oven or other high voltage equipment. Otherwise, it may cause circuit damage, fires or other damage.
- Keep the device out of reach of children to prevent injuries or property damage.